Hemp oil is great on its own, but even better with friends.
For thousands of years hemp has been used as a cooking oil, food stock, and medicine. With its abundant medicinal properties and nutrients, hemp is a perfect addition to your everyday meal or treat. There’s no better way to enjoy your daily dose than with one of our delicious recipes below.
Cacao Coconut Bars
1 Cup Peanut Butter
2/3 Cup Honey
1/2 Cup Organic Coconut Oil
1 3/4 Cup Oatmeal, either quick or old fashioned
1 2/3 Cup Chocolate Chips or Raw Cacao Chips
1 tsp. Vanilla
2 Tb Walnuts, chopped
One Spectrum 200 Tincture
- Combine the peanut butter, honey, and coconut oil in a 2 qt. saucepan. Stir over low heat until blended and the coconut oil is melted.
- Add one full bottle of Ananda Hemp’s Spectrum 200.
- Stir in the chocolate chips, remove from heat and continue stirring until the chips are melted. Stir in oats and Ananda Hemp Extract.
- Line a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Spread the cookie batter in the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the walnuts.
- Cool in the refrigerator until set. Cut into 24 bars.
- Serving size 2 bars.
Raspberry Dream Smoothie
3/4 Cup Frozen Raspberries
1 Frozen, Sliced Banana
1/2 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
1/2 Cup Orange Juice
1/2 Cup Milk
1/4 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
1 tsp. Honey
One Dropperful of Ananda Hemp Spectrum 200
- Blend all ingredients with one dropper full of the Ananda Hemp Extract of your choice in the pitcher of a blender. Mix until smooth.
- Stop blender, stir ingredients and add additional liquid if too thick.
- Makes one serving
Maple Dijon Balsamic Vinaigrette
4 Tb. Balsamic Vinegar
1 Tb. Dijon Mustard
3 Tb. Maple Syrup
1/2 Cup Olive Oil
Salt And Pepper to taste
Eight Dropperfuls of Ananda Hemp Spectrum 200
- Blend 1 Tb. of balsamic vinegar and 1Tb. of dijon mustard
- Slowly add the maple syrup, 3 Tb. balsamic vinegar, 8 Dropperfuls of Ananda Hemp Extract, Olive Oil, and A touch of salt and pepper.
- Blend together with wire wisk.
- Makes 1 cup of salad dressing or eight 2tb. servings.