Henry Ford had a dream, and that dream was to build a hemp-powered Ford sedan that melded plastic with the latest in hemp manufacturing, running on 100% hemp ethanol. Unfortunately, the outbreak of World War II and lack of public demand handicapped his dream.
Recent CBD News
- WKYT Spotlights Ananda Hemp
- Cannabis industry pioneers impressed after visiting Ananda Hemp Farm
- Flying with CBD
- The Undeniable Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- New Product: Spectrum 125 Salve Topical
- WADA approves CBD for 2018
- CBD Hits Target and Misses
- Where is Ananda Hemp Sold?
- The DEA Leadership is Changing: What is the impact on CBD?
- New York Launches Industrial Hemp Initiative