You’ll never guess what hemp product you’ll wear next. Sure, you might not want to look like Willie Nelson rocking a pair of Hemp based Converse sneakers. Why should you wear hemp clothing? Well, it releases perspiration and breathes much freely than cotton fabrics. The material is resistant to mold and mildew. College kids and busy singles won’t have to worry about forgetting their hemp shirts in the dryer for too long. The Hemp Industries Association estimates that the North American retail market for hemp textiles and clothing exceeded $100 million in 2007 and is growing around 10% per year. Fashion companies such as Sympatico and Nomads are meeting this demand, but where will the industry go next?
Recent CBD News
- CBD for Women’s Health
- WKYT Spotlights Ananda Hemp
- Cannabis industry pioneers impressed after visiting Ananda Hemp Farm
- Flying with CBD
- The Undeniable Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- New Product: Spectrum 125 Salve Topical
- WADA approves CBD for 2018
- CBD Hits Target and Misses
- Where is Ananda Hemp Sold?
- The DEA Leadership is Changing: What is the impact on CBD?