The farming community is embracing hemp production. Over the last 3 years, farming communities in Kentucky have increased acreage to meet the production demands of CBD extraction. While some of the hemp crops go directly to material production, over 60% of Kentucky’s 2300 acres of hemp goes to CBDs. More than 30 states share in these industrial hemp laws, but with regulations designed to appease the Federal Government. Still, why would farmers be willing to take a chance of upsetting the Fed? It’s simple. Hemp-derived CBD oil improves lives, enhances wellness and contributes to a satisfying existence.
Recent CBD News
- CBD for Women’s Health
- WKYT Spotlights Ananda Hemp
- Cannabis industry pioneers impressed after visiting Ananda Hemp Farm
- Flying with CBD
- The Undeniable Benefits of Hemp Seed Oil
- New Product: Spectrum 125 Salve Topical
- WADA approves CBD for 2018
- CBD Hits Target and Misses
- Where is Ananda Hemp Sold?
- The DEA Leadership is Changing: What is the impact on CBD?